27 Foot Log Mountain Water Slide with Slip n Slide
27' Log Mountain Water Slide with Slip n Slide is built to last and is a must have for your rental or party business. This great inflatable combines the fun of our inflatable two-lane water slides and inflatable slip n slides into one exciting water ride.
- Eye-catching graphics, palm trees and rainbows.
- Riders take off down the 22 foot high slide before launching down the slip n slide.
- Anti-Jump Tubes and Safety Slide Netting to promote safe riding.
- Extra-High Safety Walls to protect riders and NON-SLIP climbing surfaces.
- Inflated landing zone for safe use both wet and dry.
- Optimum seal, to eliminate water from seeping inside.
- Keeps dirt and sand from damaging the seams which prolongs the life.
- Drains on both sides to keep the water level ideal for all ages.
- Free New Zoom 1.5 HP Blower
- 19 Stakes, Storage Bag, Vinyl Patches
- 1 year warranty free of manufacturing defects
- Additional banner (for your logo)
- Installation instruction (watch reference video)
Safety & Friendly Features:
- Lead-Free 15 oz vinyl material.
- 100% of the inflatable is double or quadrupled stitched.
- Built In Sprinkler System attaches to a normal garden hose.
- Heat-Welded Seams.
- Every inflatable has zipper(s) for easy deflation and access to inside of the unit.
- Extra layer of vinyl sewn in at stress points.
- Includes Business Card Holder.
- Inflated Dimensions
- Stake Points
- Recmd. Occupancy
- Max Occupancy Weight
- 75.5'L x 18.5'W x 27'H
- 900 lbs
- 2 x 1.5 HP
- 900 lbs
Flat Rate Shipping: Flat rate shipping is to your commercial business address in the lower 48 states. The ship to address must have a loading dock or forklift. If you do not have a commercial business address with a loading dock, you can direct us to ship to our carrier's nearest loading dock for pick up. You are welcome to add liftgate home delivery to have this item come right to your house. Liftgate home delivery is a curbside delivery service and must be added on by purchasing Home Delivery for an additional $125.