Tear Aid Type B For Vinyl Repair
TEAR-AID is the vinyl repair kit that is durable, flexible, airtight, watertight, puncture-resistant, industrial-strength patch that protects against abrasion, moisture, saltwater, UV sunlight and extreme temperatures. This particular see thru patch can be used ONLY on vinyl. The patch wont pulled off when stretched. It is an instant adhesion with no messy liquids to apply. You can easily cut to any size with scissors, no sewing is needed. It wont even discolor over time or turn gummy in high heat.
- (1) 3" x 12" Tear-Aid Patch cuts with scissors to any size
- (1) 7/8" x 7/8" Patch
- (1) 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" Patch
- (1) 12" Reinforcement Filament for repairing tears at edges
- (2) Alcohol Prep Pads
- (1) Illustrated Instructions Product Repair List
- Vinyl and Vinyl coated products ONLY
- All Inflatables
- All Tents
- PLEASE NOTE: Not all tents are made of vinyl, but our manufactured tents are.
- Apply Underwater (smooth pool liner vinyl)
Quality material: Each tear-aid repair patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength to a variety of surfaces such as canvas, leather, rubber, nylon, most plastics, paints,aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, polyurethane, polyethylene, polypropylene, vinyl and vinyl coated. tear-aid. Type A and tear-aid Type B provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution.