For oversized loads, accept no substitutions or imitations to the Multi-Mover. This heavy-duty hand truck is constructed from a single-piece welded frame, sourced from powder-coated, All-American steel that provides maximum strength and durability for handling even the biggest loads. The multi-mover is ready, willing and able to transport bulky items like inflatables, tents, portable toilets, propane tanks, roofing materials, tables, chairs and more! With 750 lbs of maximum load capacity, you have a lot of options on what this heavy-duty hand truck can handle.
This steel dolly features a traditional P-design handle for simple operation and less muscle strain. It boasts dual 3/4" axles and a one-piece D-bracket design to hold the axles in place, ensuring support for the load and maximum strength to get the job done. With 2 pairs of 10", closed-cell tires that will never go flat, you can have the peace of mind that this hand truck is going to be there and be reliable time and time again. Last, but not least is the oversized 23" x 17" footplate that is nearly 4 times larger than the standard footplate for hand trucks, giving you the area and support you need to handle your bulky items with ease.
PLEASE NOTE: This product's shipping weight is larger than it's actual weight, due to dimensional shipping costs for large items.
Monster Mover Truck Features:
- All-American, Heavy-duty Steel Construction
- Single-piece welded frame provides additional strength and stability to the cart
- Powder-coated finish protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 750 lbs load capacity
- Easy to operate design to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Traditional P-Handle that's simple and easy to use
- Industry-leading dual 3/4" axles for maximum strength.
- One-piece D-bracket design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- 23" x 17" Oversized Foot Plate that is nearly 4 times larger than traditional hand truck plates
- 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- Fold-down rear wheels provide additional balance for the load and increased max load capacity
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Foot Plate Depth (Inches)||23|
|Foot Plate Width (Inches)||17|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.