Mega Hauler Hand Truck With Upper Axle
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AT A FUTURE DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALES REP FOR MORE DETAILS.
The Mega Hauler is a hand truck dolly that can accommodate big and heavy loads but provides the fantastic all around versatility that other dollies just can't. You can use this dolly in a standard upright position or lower the wheels and lay it flat. It doesn't matter what position you need to use because the ability to handle up to 1,000 lbs of load capacity doesn't change based on usage. You can even lay this hand truck flat and connect a trailer dolly with a ball hitch of 2" or less to trailer hitch mount.
This heavy-duty hand truck is constructed from a single-piece welded frame, sourced from powder-coated, All-American steel that provides maximum strength and durability for handling even the biggest loads. The Mega Hauler is the perfect choice for transporting bulky items like inflatables, tents, portable toilets, propane tanks, roofing materials, tables, chairs and more!
This steel dolly features a traditional P-design handle for simple operation and less muscle strain. It boasts dual 3/4" axles and a one-piece D-bracket design to hold the axles in place, ensuring support for the load and maximum strength to get the job done. The large 16″ pneumatic front flotation tires allow the Mega Hauler hand truck to go over loose and soft terrain without losing support for your load. The fold-down rear wheels feature 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat. Last, but not least is the oversized 24" x 12" footplate that offers a thicker than standard footplate and more surface area over traditional hand trucks, giving you the area and support you need to handle your bulky items with ease.
Mega Hauler Hand Truck Features:
- All-American, Heavy-duty Steel Construction
- Single-piece welded frame provides additional strength and stability to the cart
- Powder-coated finish protects the steel and provides a lasting finish
- 1,000 lbs load capacity in ANY position
- Easy to operate design to get work done with less muscle strain and simple operation.
- Traditional P-Handle that's simple and easy to use
- Industry-leading dual 3/4" axles for maximum strength.
- One-piece D-bracket design holds the axle in place and supports the load
- 24" x 12" Oversized Foot Plate that is nearly 4 times larger than traditional hand truck plates
- 16" pneumatic floatation front tires provide stability over grass, gravel and uneven terrain
- 10" closed-cell tires that will never go flat.
- Fold-down rear wheels provide additional balance for the load
- Trailer hitch allows for the dolly to lay flat and be connected to a trailer dolly with a 2" or less ball hitch
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Maximum Weight Capacity (Pounds)||1000|
|Foot Plate Depth (Inches)||12|
|Foot Plate Width (Inches)||24|
|Axle Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Tire Type||Closed-Cell Foam|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.