Zoom 3.0 HP XLT Inflatable Bounce House Blower
This commercial-grade Zoom Bounce House Blower is incredibly durable, reliable, and energy-efficient. With a 3 HP, 120V motor and also features reimagined electrical components, motor, air vent, and blower that have been engineered to be even more energy-efficient, consuming up to 15 percent less power while providing 20 percent more air pressure over previous models. Its innovative design with a 6" x 6" air outlet and dual air intake feeds the fan and motor a larger airflow system, which means your inflatable bounce house is going to take less time to inflate and will stay inflated for the duration of the party or festival and withstand a busy summer rental season. These upgrades over previous models mean that you will save on the costs of operation, without sacrificing any air blowing power at all. The durable XLT is constructed with weather-resistant PVC housing that is designed to withstand a 6-foot drop test. It has a 15 gauge, long and lighted 15-foot power cord and built-in carrying handle. These units are even stackable with each other if you have multiple bounce houses set up in the same area.
Please Note: This unit requires a 20amp circuit breaker per blower for usage.
- Zoom brand sets the standard with improvements and upgrades to make our blowers even better than previous models. The Zoom XLT Blower is specifically made for your commercial bounce house, water slides, slip n slides or inflatables.
- Energy efficient electrical components, motor, air vent, and blower have been recently reconfigured to consume up to 15 percent less power while providing 20 percent more air pressure over previous models
- Innovative design with dual air intake feeds the fan and motor a larger airflow system.
- 6" x 6" air outlet chute
- Durable and built to last with weather-resistant PVC housing and it is designed to withstand a 6-foot drop test.
- 15 Gauge, High visible 15 Foot lighted cord
- Built-in carrying handle
- UL Safety Listed
|Shipping Method||Parcel (Ground)|
|Horse Power||3 HP|
|CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)||1950|
|Item Dimensions||21" x 17" x 22"|
COVID 19 Service Interruptions - Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we continue to closely monitor our partner delivery network in both parcel, LTL, and other various methods of delivery of products. Unfortunately, we have continued to see delays, shortages, damage, and misplaced shipments nationwide across multiple carriers. We do not provide a Guarantee of shipments to customer locations, nor refunds for the delayed product(s) in shipment. Should your order be time-sensitive please contact a sales representative about priority shipping methods vs standard shipping.